Signs & Game Boards Made by Lisa

Monday, October 11, 2010

A New Creation ~ Crock Collector Sign

Here is my latest creation.  It measures 10x26 and is perfect for any Antique Crock Collector.  The background on this sign is Barn Red over Black, but can be made with any color.  The crocks are painted with Country Tan and Coffee Bean and the of course Cobalt Blue paint.  The sign is then sanded and rubbed with dark walnut stain. 

011

Here it is displayed with some of my crocks.  I just love the way it turned out.007

008

Price is $35.00.  If you are interested in placing an order please send me your request to primsfromabove@yahoo.com

 

~ Blessings Always!!

2 comments:

  1. Greetings,,

    Just spreading a little Holiday Cheer. Love to have you visit me sometime.

    Merry Christmas,
    ~Ronda
    Simple Thyme Prims - listed on Selling Blogs Blog

    ReplyDelete