Signs & Game Boards Made by Lisa

Monday, July 12, 2010

I ♥ this NEW creation!!

Well, I have been working my fingers to the bone and this is my latest and greatest creation.  Hot off the sewing machine (lol).  I thought of this project while I was cutting fabric the other evening and just took off from there.  It was intended to be used in my kitchen, but after I started putting items into the pocket…. I realized that it could be used in any room.  I love the dried flowers that I placed in the pocket and the wood spoons just add a little something, but my original plan was to put my handmade cookbook in it and place recipe cards in the cheese-cloth pocket.  Here is my favorite creation yet!!

The price is $17.00 and does not include any of the items inside the pocket.

130

Thank you for your interest.  I appreciate you looking!!

If you are interested in placing an order then please e-mail me.  All orders are made when received.  Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment