Signs & Game Boards Made by Lisa

Friday, December 18, 2009

Game Boards and a Game Board Sign

Good Morning!! Here are some new items that I am offering on my selling blog!!
Are you a collector of game boards? Then I have the perfect sign to mix in with some of those game boards. Perfect for any room, hallway or stairwell. This sign measures 4x30 and can be made in any color. Just e-mail me your request and check to see if I have the color you are requesting. The cost is $20.00 and it includes sanding of front, back and sides, painting, antiquing and staining.
Cost is $20.00
This game board is measured at 10x10 and is definitely a favorite. Can be made in any color.
Cost is $17.00
This game board is measured at 10x10. Can be made in any color.
Cost is $17.00
This game board is measured at 10x10. Can be made in any color.
Cost is $17.00
Keeping watching for more prim goodies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment